Electric scooters can be enjoyed by both adults and children as a means of exercise and fun transportation. Whereas some scooters that are available on the market are designed for manual transportation, in that users have to push themselves along, electric scooters are motorised, which means that the user can concentrate better on steering, as well as being able to move more efficiently without working the body too hard.
- Start mode: Button Switch
- Battery and UK Charger included
- Removable seat
- Right hand Twist Throttle for acceleration
- PU Rubber wheels for a silent and smooth ride
- Equipped with a Side Stand
- Rear brake - operated by a lever on the handlebars
- Quick fold down for easy transportation and storage
- Height adjustable
- Spring mounted side stand
- Non-slip handles and foot grips
- Zero emission & no pollution
- Simple assembly guide approximately 15 to 20 minutes to build
- Side LED Lights
- 120 watt motor
- Top speed 12km/h
- Range 10-15 km (weight/terrain dependant)
- Recharge time 6-8 hours
- Battery 2 x 12v 4.5ah
- 24v 120w Belt Driven Motor
- Maximum rider weight 70kg
- Size: 71cm X 38cm X 52cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 10kg
- Material of frame - Steel
- Handle Bars - Aluminum
- When charging turn the main switch to the off position.
This Scooter is for recreational use and should not be used on public highways.
For safety always wear a Helmet, Gloves, Knee And Elbow Pads.
Age guide in the manual states ages 14, it's down to parental discretion for the age of kids.
Please ensure that the grub screw on the throttle is tightened fully upon first use.
Terms & Conditions
Must be residing in Malta or Gozo
Choose your preferred Colour - Black, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Red
Choose when you would like to pick up your item
Pay €50.00 online to secure the price and €149.00 when you pick up your item from our offices
223, The Strand,