SOS-Eazy Track - OFFER VALID FOR A LIMITED PERIOD!
The All-in-1 Device. Our SOS-Eazy Track is safety made simple.
Useful for all kinds of people: People with memory loss, dementia, senior citizens, people living alone, kids, etc.
Getting lost while out on a walk happens to 3 in 5 people living with dementia every year, our personal alarm and GPS tracker is one way to help with this stressful event.
1. SOS call button for Help
Talk to your emergency contacts just by pressing the SOS alarm button. Your family and friends can also call you anytime. Useful for emergencies or if your mobile runs out of battery.
2. GPS tracking and location alerts
For reassurance your family and friends can monitor your location anytime and set-up specific location alerts.
3. Fall detection
If you fall the motion sensor can trigger an alert to your emergency contacts.
4. Discreet, stylish and easy to use
Easy to set-up and use.
More features of the Unforgettable Personal Alarm & GPS Tracker:
- Geo-fences (safe zones) triggering a text message when the device moves into, or leaves a designated area. These can be from 150m in diameter up to many kilometers.
- Attach to key rings or a lanyard to help make it part of everyday
- Up to 8 days of battery life on standby
- Easy charging with a specially designed charging dock
- Easy to setup with user manuals, FAQs and support to make it as simple as it should be
- Can be setup to suit your needs. You don't have to use every function.
- Waterproof against showers and rain
- Small and light at 61 x 43 x 16mm and only 35 grams - lighter than 2 AA batteries
- Give peace of mind in case someone gets lost
- It's an extra way to keep in touch
- Increase independence and safety
- Reassurance for everyone
- Helps with a range of situations
Terms & Conditions
2 year warranty applies on device
Subject to availability
Visit our outlet at 223, The Strand, Gzira and we will explain any queries you might have or call on 21313736/79981098
Pay €29.00 directly online and €100.00 when visiting our outlet for collection
223, The Strand,